- 1¼ cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium or 2 large)
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- In food processor or bowl, mash bananas. Then add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla, and mix in well together.
- Fold in chopped nuts and stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™).
- Coat 8 ½ by 4 ½ inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour the batter in loaf pan. Bake for about 50-55 minutes until dark brown, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan on a rack for at least 10-15 minutes before unmolding to cool completely on the rack.