- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup soymilk
- ½ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- 2 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh or frozen/thawed blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the lemon juice, oil, sugar, vanilla, and soymilk with a whisk. Add the stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™). Sift in the flour, baking powder and soda. Stir well and add the blueberries. Mix gently with only a few strokes. Pour the batter into a lightly oiled loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. (Longer if the blueberries are not fresh.)
- Let cool before slicing.