- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and beaten eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™). Add to creamed mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from sheet and cool.