- 1⅓ cups butter
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1½ cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2⅓ cups stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 3½ cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 3 cups oatmeal
- ½ tsp salt
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; add stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™).
- In another bowl beat eggs and vanilla together, combine with flaxseed mixture.
- Sift together the flour and soda. Mix in oatmeal and combine with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Form into balls, slightly flatten and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from sheet and cool.