- 4 oz. Butter
- 1 lb. Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 oz. Rolled Oats
- 8 oz. Crushed Graham Crackers
- 5.5 oz. stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- 5.5 oz. Raisins, chopped
- 2 oz. Raw Sunflower Seeds, shelled
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Fine Coconut
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows, cook, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in oats, graham crumbs, stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™), raisins, sunflower seeds, and coconut until thoroughly coated.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan with greased fingers. (For a thicker bar, press into a 9 x 9 inch pan.)
- Let cool. Cut into 6 rows lengthwise and 4 crosswise.