- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Canola or olive oil
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning to taste
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Dip chicken in Canola or olive oil.
- To make a flax breading, combine the bread crumbs, ½ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™), garlic powder, black pepper, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a plastic bag, seal and shake to blend.
- Coat chicken in the flax breading.
- Place breaded chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake, uncovered, in a 375ºF oven for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is done and a golden brown.