- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoon soy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
- 1-3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, syrup and sugar until creamy.
- Add stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™), soymilk, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, and baking soda, salt, and mix well. Add to the peanut butter mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in raisins. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.