- 2 tbsp fast rising instant yeast
- 8 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 3/4 cups stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™)
- ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- In a bowl, mix yeast, 4 cups flour and ¾ cup stabilized ground flaxseed (Mega Omega® or Simply Omega-3™).
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and salt. Add water and stir.
- Add flour mixture to the liquid and beat until well blended.
- Add remaining flour and knead.
- Let rise 15 minutes.
- Punch down and let rise again 15 minutes.
- Punch down and form into buns.
- Place on greased baking sheet allowing 2 inches between buns.
- Let rise one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a rack.